Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting ready

Hey peoples.....Sorry its been awhile. Not much has happened with the cancer over the past week or two. Until now tomorrow they are putting in the port (an object that the doctors use to have access to my nearest artery), I am also starting chemotherapy treatments tomorrow evening. I will be in the hospital until Thursday than I am free to go home. To tell you the truth I'm nervous, but not as nervous as I thought I'd be. God has really help me in that way. I know that God is going to use me in some way, which I'm happy and scared about. Happy because I know God is awsome and He can use me too do anything, which is pretty amazing considering I'm a stupid teenager, and I am scared because what if I screw it up. Right now, I am at some sort of strange peace because I know that ALOT of people are praying for me, and its kind of cool because some people you thought didn't really care or notice anything can be one of your biggest supporters. I think all this love and support is harder to comprehend then the concept of cancer. I've already been blessed through this time and its just beginning. Well got to go finish packing and getting ready. Leaving in four hours (yay). Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Megan, You can't do anything to screw this up...and I know a lot of folks would certainly remind you that you are not a stupid teenager either. You are loved by God and one of His own dear children and you know that, in Christ, you are forgiven. You are a receiver of God's mercy...through the hand of the doctors that will use all their skill and knowledge, given to them by our Lord whether they know it or not, to heal you. You are a receiver of God's mercy through all people who are now praying for you and helping your family get through this. We don't know the end of the story...well, then again maybe we do...God will be with you every step of the way...He has promised that in His Word. You'll continue to be in prayers...

    In Christ, Your Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please sweet heart..don't call yourself a stupid teenager. You are smart and wonderful. We love you..The Dollyhigh Family...

    ReplyDelete