Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A normal day

Well today was somewhat of a normal day. The pain wasn't too bad....and I was able to get some stuff done such as: school, playing with my new puppy, practicing the violin, going to church, etc. When I got to church that night for soul-winning (which is where my youth group goes door-to-door telling people about Jesus and how He died for all of us) I was bombarded with people giving me hugs,and telling me that they loved me and would do any thing I needed. Some offered to take me to doctors appointments, and some invited me over if I ever wanted to get out of the house, but the nicest thing that people said to me was that they were praying for me! I know it may sound likes its not that big of a deal for some people, but for me that's the best thing any one could do for me during this time, and through out my life. I would like to just personally thank all of you who have taken the time to pray for my family and me, that is the only thing that I will ever need through this whole experience.....So thank you from the bottom to the top of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. We look forward to following your blog and reading your updates..I know you are a very strong young lady and will make it through this. I know your favorite animal is the Elephant..An Elephant is very strong and can and will do most anything to save it's life. They are a symbol of wisdom in Asian cultures and are famed for their memory and intelligence. Love You, Mrs. Dollyhigh

    ReplyDelete